TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER EMEA – AQUACULTURE F/H
- Contract type : PERMANENT CONTRACT
- Date : 12/03/2019
Aquaculture is the fastest growing animal farming business today. Aquaculture production is expected to increase by 450% by 2040 and represents a major challenge for the coming years.
In order to tackle its ambitions, the company decided to create a new position to develop Aquaculture sales and technical support in Europe, Middle East and African countries. Reporting to the Commercial development Director you will develop client base of Aqua feed or premix manufacturers in direct-line with the EMEA region and in dotted-line with the Global Aquaculture business unit.
We expect the candidate to increase market penetration and market share of our aquaculture products for feed manufacturers (B2B clients) including all aquaculture species: salmonids, sea-bass, sea-bream, tilapia etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join ADM Animal Nutrition and share the challenges of driving sales development in the EMEA territory.
Establish the sales development strategy
- Draw up a sales development strategy in line with the Global Aquaculture strategy
- Maintain a watch on the area of activity ( Aquaculture markets, products, services)
- To analyze current and future client and market needs and tendencies
- To contribute to the creation and launching of new offers
Lead sales actions
- Identify prospects in the countries and introduce our Aquaculture offering
- To create and maintain a partner network
- Monitor sales performance and report to management (sales forecast, customers review etc)
- Commercial and Technical support of the clients
- Direct prospection of B to B players
Develop and monitor the business
- Monitor the results of the action plans
- Recommend and implement improvements concerning sales organization, customer relationships, products & services promotions etc.
- Liaise closely with the Aquaculture Product Manager and Corporate Aquaculture Marketing Manager in order to provide market feedback and customers’ expectations
We are ideally looking for an International professional who come with strong sales and commercial development skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications in English.
Applicants should have:
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in Technical and Market high level reference with scientific knowledge
· Experience in the aquaculture industry
· Good business and cultural knowledge of the EMEA market
· Excellent background in contract negotiation
· Ability to deal with decision making process in a matrix organization
This role requires frequent travel across the region of up to 50-60%.