INTERNATIONAL POULTRY MARKET MANAGER F/H
- Contract type : PERMANENT CONTRACT
- Date : 21/09/2018
You will be responsible for technical, technical marketing and business development support on poultry to subsidiaries as well as customers in the main developing markets: Asia, Latin America and Africa.
The key focus is to develop internal (regional & local) teams and client relationships to support technical expertise and sales.
- Provide in-depth technical support to the poultry technical and sales teams of NEOVIA’s worldwide subsidiaries
- Regular interaction with internal Marketing, Business Development, R&D and Formulation teams, organizing and exchanging expertise across markets and products
- Work closely with regional teams to provide market analysis, definition and launch of product ranges & services, planning technical poultry expert missions with a view to support subsidiaries and customers
- Report on developments in the feed market to ensure the best possible positioning of products and support subsidiaries in their strategic growth missions
- Participate actively in conferences and exhibitions as required; frequently partake in publishing technical articles
- Take part of the management of products, like product launches, product development, training of local teams on products
Qualifications & Experience:
DVM, Master in Animal Nutrition or comparable qualification with international experience in the poultry industry.
Proven track record of technical and technical support work in the poultry industry with nutritional background.
High-degree of professionalism and prior experience in diet and feed development, nutrition.
Fluency in English and ideally a second language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese or French) as well as a strong ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
The job requires international travel of about 30% of the time.
The role is office based in the head office in Saint Nolff, France.
This is a unique opportunity to join a multi-cultural global business with a strong focus on R&D and innovation activities and a great team environment.