Our commitment: supporting you, training you and helping you fulfil your potential.
- Give all employees local support throughout their careers
- Ensure you have the necessary resources to fulfil your role
- Enable Neovia people to develop their skills, reveal their talents and “grow with the company”
Revealing your potential
Given the diversity of its activities, functions and international locations, Neovia allows employees to build a career path in line with their ambitions.
Neovia’s talent development policy is based primarily on the following mechanisms:
- An integration programme is organized for every new recruit.
- An annual interview is held with the line manager. The aim is to talk about building the employee’s career plans on the basis of abilities, interests, and career aspirations.
- A career interview with Human Resources can also be requested by employees in order to discuss future steps in their career path and discover the opportunities available within the company.
- Neovia also encourages mobility within its teams and its subsidiaries. A list of positions is available and accessible to all employees.
- Neovia has also introduced a job mapping which enables the employees to evaluate the potential bridges between the company’s various businesses.
- Overall, Neovia encourages regular dialogue between managers and their teams, regularly organizes events to enable the various businesses to meet (innovation meetings, etc.), and conducts numerous cross-cutting projects with an international dimension that give teams the opportunity to get to know each other and build their career paths.
Training : our internal campus network
Neovia has its own internal training campus network. This aims at providing the employees with a constant development of their careers according to their needs, in line with the company’s development strategy.
Within its geographic area, each campus constitutes a platform for skills development and for the acquisition of the Group’s culture with a view to the personal and professional progress of all employees.
A wide range of training is provided to enable everyone to develop their knowledge, enrich their practice, and develop their professionalism. With an ongoing concern for excellence, for Neovia and for its employees, it is also about meeting the constant challenges faced by our various business divisions.